Friday, February 5, 2010

I had to share this....

This is the site of one of my favorite blogspots that I had to share with everyone.  It has given me so many ideas for decorating my children's rooms, and I think that every mom out there will love it as well.  Check it out...This really had my immagination going...  Enjoy! 

Design Dazzle
Below is one of my favorite rooms, and I used the color scheme for my daughter's own room. 
I love the muted pinks and greens together...so beautiful and delicate.

I love the details on the walls that make it look so girly. Not sure If I could pull this off in my little girls room because I know that she would not leave them haninging on the wall. 
What a beautiful Chandelier!  Really adds so much to the room to swap out an old light fixture with a different one.

No comments:

Post a Comment