Thursday, February 4, 2010

Decorating is always a work in progress.

Since moving into our new home in October, I have been consumed with decorating ideas.  I am always looking for new and unique ways to decorate, and also ones that will  not cost us an arm and a leg.  I am a HUGE fan of old mismatched pieces of furniture, and simple designs. Unfortunately I change my mind on a day-to-day basis, so a lot of the projects that I would have liked to have completed by now have remained untouched. 
I love how one color can do so much to any room. I am not a huge fan of how open and cold this living room looks, but I love how one color is incorporated with neutral furniture....  This is the style that I like especially because if I eventually get sick of the color, I can just switch it off to another.  So simple!

 

I LOVE this color scheme and design of this living room/ kitchen area. Everything is kept very neutral and simple making it look clean and inviting.  I think I've finally found what I want my living room and kitchen to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment