Thursday, February 4, 2010

Purpose of my blog.

Everyone daydreams.  Whether it be about where they would like to be in the current moment or what they wish they had, everyone lets their mind wander from time to time.  As a "newbie" stay-at-home mom I have had a lot of time to let my mind wander (especially during moments of chaos and melt-downs.)  I constantly find myelf thinking about what I would do differently with the decor and organization of my house, or what I could hand-craft  for my children using things laying around the house.  These ideas always result in me getting online and "cutting" and "pasting" several photos, which I love, and storing them away into a folder that is never opened again.
 I have decided to create this blog not only as a way for me to keep track of the ideas that I daydream about, but also to hopefully help inspire myslef and others to make our daydreams into realities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment