Monday, February 15, 2010

To Feng Shui or not to Feng Shui?...

So not sure why, but recently I have been turned on to the idea of fueng shui-ing my home.... I think it might be brought on by the idea of a new year, a new me, new ideas, new house etc ... I thought it be worth putting some things in place especially since I am currently in the process of totally decorating our new home... How do you all feel about this concept?   Do you think it works? I am hoping that it will be able to balance out the energy in my life a little more especially since lately it has been a little crazy around here. ;)

This is what I've learned about Fueng-Shui so far...

Feng Shui is an ancient art and science developed over 3,000 years ago in China that reveals how to balance the energies of any given space to assure the health and good fortune for people inhabiting it.

"Feng" means wind and "Shui" means water. In Chinese culture wind and water are associated with good health, thus good feng shui came to mean good fortune, while bad feng shui means bad luck, or misfortune.

There is a lot that has to do with Fuen- Shui.  You first must determine the Bagua, which is used to analyze the energy in any given space... From there you can start "Fueng-Shuing" your home to promote only good energies....
 
Whew... that was a lot to take in, but Fueng-Shui really has a lot to do with interrior decorating and what colors should be placed in each room in order to promote good energies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment