Monday, August 9, 2010

Living Room Ideas

For some reason I have had a hard time coming up with something to do to my living room.. You'd think the one room that matters most in the house I would have focused all my time and energy into, but that's not the case.  I think because it is the room that everyone sees, I can't make my mind up as to what I want to do.. there are so many ideas, so many color schemes, that I know once I choose one I am bound to change my mind..
Here is a quick sketch as to what I would like to do to the living room.. the walls next to the fireplace seem so empty.  I would ultimately love to build some bookselves on either side, but for economic reasons I think shelves would be the way to go. What do you guys think?  Any other ideas?
This is the "look" I am going for... I know I'm far from it, but slowly getting there... Next would have to be color on the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment