Friday, July 1, 2011

Thank goodness for Facebook...


There are several reasons as to why I love facebook.. Not only is it a good way to keep up with people I havent seen since high school and even middle school, but it serves as a great reminder for important dates... like birthdays and even my wedding anniversary... Yes, I'm serious.  I was doing the daily "facebook check-in" on Monday when I saw up in the corner a little announcement telling me that this Friday was my wedding anniversary.  I don't know if I would have forgotten about it completely, but with planning a 4th of July party and keeping up with my etsy orders (which can be found here) :), I probably would not have remembered until the day before.  Whew... I wonder if my hubby would have remembered as well.. Oh well... i guess we will never know... but seriously... thank goodness for facebook!  Oh, and Happy Anniversay Baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment